This is a supplemental Document to *Importing Favorites*. In this Document, I would like to provide steps on how to export your favorites and your bookmarks from Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
The steps are relatively the same except in reverse:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on File and then select +Import and Export...+
- Click Next > to proceed through the first screen of the Import/Export Wizard
- On the next screen, make sure Export Favorites is selected and click *Next >*
- On the next screen, make sure Favorites is selected and then click *Next >*
- On the next screen, make sure the radial button next to Import from a File or Address is selected and click *Browse...*
- Find the location where you want to save your Favorites and then click *Save*. That secondary window will close.
- Click Next > and you have now successfully imported your favorites. Once you click *Finish*, you will get a message that says "Successfully exported favorites"
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Bookmarks and then select +Organize Bookmarks...+
- In the secondary window, click File and then select +Export...+
- The browse window will open. go to the location where you want to save the Bookmarks and click *Save*
- The bookmarks will be automatically saved to the location of your choice